FTC Catalytic Engine Decarbonizer
Fuel combustion catalyst and decarbonizer for diesel and petrol (gasoline) engines. 200% Money Back Product Performance Guarantee
This Eco-Friendly product, when added to diesel or gasoline fuel will, without harmful effects to your engine, do the following while you drive, without you touching a spanner .. no expensive downtime:
- Reduce engine smoke .. Black, White, or Blue.
- Increase engine power by 6%, often more.. see below
- Save fuel & reduce “greenhouse gas emissions” by 6-8%, often more.. see below
- Save oil usage by up to 50%.. see below
- Reduce “blow-by” & abrasive soot to significantly reduce the need for oil changes.
- Remove internal carbon & cylinder glaze.
- Clean injectors, valves, ring grooves, turbos, exhaust systems and catalytic converters.
- Restore engine compression, reduce wear & save engine rebuilds.
- Improve cold starting.
- Helps control “diesel bugs” by dispersing water.
- FTC pays for itself with fuel savings of up to 6-8% .. see below
- Simply add a little FTC to your fuel tank at each re-fueling.
How little FTC is required and what will happen first:
Immediately on adding FTC, an increase in engine power, a reduction in fuel consumption and a reduction in engine wear begin .. and these benefits continue as long as FTC is present in the fuel.
To thoroughly decarbonise, as little as 1 litre of FTC per 1000cc engine capacity is usually sufficient. FTC catalytic decarbonizing is a non-abrasive gradual oxidation process. Smaller diesel engines and all petrol engines usually decarb quicker than larger diesel engines. Cylinder glaze is quickly burnt off, while hard carbon deposits take longer.
Carbon deposits are often the major cause of diesel engine smoke: Black, White, or Blue.
INCREASE engine POWER and SAVE FUEL:
REDUCE engine OIL CONSUMPTION:
FTC catalyst added to diesel fuel produces less abrasive soot. The oil then copes better with keeping ring grooves cleaner, thus reducing “blow-by”. Independent tests in a fleet of 12 Cummins powered coal haulers showed an average 58% reduction in engine oil consumption when using FTC catalyst.
DIRECTIONS on how to use FTC:
A 500ml pack of FTC is sufficient to treat 400-800 litres of fuel.
Add directly to the fuel tank at the following rates:
First 20 hours running, or until improvement is noticed, use 50ml FTC catalyst per 40 litre of fuel (1:800)
Thereafter as a maintenance or preventive treatment, use 25ml FTC catalyst per 40 litre of fuel (1:1600).
FTC contains an organo-metallic combustion catalyst, which is harmless to engines, but will not restore worn components.
To read more about how FTC works, why engine carbon deposits form, an explanation of fuel combustion chemistry and how FTC reduces engine wear, please click here.