We are here to help you.
We offer scientifically proven products, backed by user testimonials, plus a free technical service that will save you “serious” money.
Our products can save you fuel, save you oil, stop your engine smoke, decarbonize your engine and save an engine or machinery re-build by refurbishing worn metal components, whilst you run your gear, thus saving you valuable downtime.
We can significantly reduce your vehicle, boat and machinery maintenance costs.
We offer corrective maintenance solutions to a range of common engine, vehicle, machinery and boating problems, which will concurrently reduce your “carbon footprint” and lower harmful engine exhaust emissions at a fraction of mechanical repair costs.
Please click on our free do-it-yourself “Engine Health Check” .. we expect it will save you a lot of time and money.
Please click on our “How To Articles” to read about our latest $$$ savings for you, which carry our 200% money back guarantee on product performance.
Thank you for visiting our website .. we trust it helps you, like it has done for all our customers.
Ross McLean, Managing Director.
MORE About Us
Please scroll down.
▪ We started our own business in 1978, helping people solve problems .. so we have a wealth of experience to share.
▪ Our team is passionate about reducing pollution from diesel engines and extending their working life.
▪ Help lines .. Please use our free do-it-yourself “Engine Health Check” .. we expect it will save you a lot of time and money. If you have any queries about our products, or require help with an engine problem, please contact us for assistance .. we may take a few days to reply in detail to your email. We know a team of hands-on experts including marine diesel engineers, motor mechanics, auto-electricians, boat builders and riggers. We provide free advice and real solutions to our customers.
Most times our products cost a small fraction of the cost of a mechanical repair. If we can’t help you, then we will try to find somebody who can.
▪ We are based in New Zealand. Trade enquiries outside New Zealand are welcomed.
▪ We can help you make a positive environmental impact by reducing your fuel and oil consumption, whilst adding longevity to your boats, machinery and vehicles.
▪ We search the world to bring you environmentally friendly, cost effective maintenance products and practical articles that help machinery operate more efficiently and last longer between rebuilds.
Consider for a moment, the huge negative environmental impact of producing a new machine, new engine, or components .. compared with the positive impact of simply maintaining existing ones in good working order. Think of the raw materials and where they come from, the processing, the energy required and it’s source, the transportation and packaging in getting the new item to market .. then consider the waste disposal in the whole process .. enormous?
About our Managing Director
Our Managing Director, Ross McLean, B.Sc. Otago, has hands-on technical experience since 1965 with chemicals used in boats, vehicles, industry, agriculture, horticulture, animal and public health. Ross has a special interest in reliable, affordable products that solve problems and enhance the environment. Ross co-designed this website and took most of the photos.
Ross and colleagues in NZ
▪ .. introduced a liquid iron-complex combustion catalyst, to decarbonise (deglaze / decoke) internal combustion engines, which pays for itself in fuel savings and greatly reduces air pollution from engine exhausts, whilst reducing wear and extending engine life; see FTC catalytic decarbonizer
▪ .. introduced a concentrated liquid product to remove abrasive carbon and sludges from the oil ways of petrol and diesel engines, thus improving engine cooling and longevity; please see DeSLUDGE
▪ .. introduced a concentrated liquid product to reduce friction, thus increasing power and reducing heat, noise and wear in many oil and hydraulic fluid applications including engines, gearboxes and differentials; please see SupaSLIP
▪ .. introduced a fuel additive to extend the life of “common rail diesel” (CRD) injectors and pumps, thus reducing severe engine damage which can be very expensive; please see CRD fuel ENHANCER
▪ .. researched and introduced a concentrated liquid product to remove rust stains from fabrics and many surfaces including sails, stainless steel and “Gelcoat” in boats; please see Neptune Rust Stain Remover
▪ .. researched and introduced organic pine resins to reduce pesticide use on food crops by approx 66%. Raingard and Nu-Film 17.
▪ .. introduced a natural granulosis virus to control codling moth in organic apple production. Madex 3.
▪ .. researched and introduced phosphites to stimulate natural alexins within plants as replacements for synthetic fungicides on many food crops, trees, turf and ornamentals. Foli-R-Phos and PerK.
▪ .. are currently developing a novel diesel engine fuel injection timing light. DD-Strobe.
▪ .. recently added to the product range, a metal surface restorative oil additive, based on nanotechnology, to re-build worn metal components, such as cylinder walls, pistons, cams and bearings, while the machinery is running, without you touching a spanner to improve engine performance, machinery longevity and reduce air pollution and energy consumption. Please see NanoEnergizer